2020: Year in Review
A quick recap at the biggest changes to DoctorLogic's platform in 2020.
2020 was a year unlike any other. Despite the uncertainty and unprecedented challenges that we all faced, the DoctorLogic team still needed to plow ahead and find ways to deliver meaningful upgrades to the platform. The biggest reason? Our customers, and their patients, were counting on us and we couldn’t let them down!
Even though 2020 threw a variety of curveballs at us we’re proud of the progress we made and we hope that you were able to benefit from many of the enhancements that were rolled out last year.
In case you missed some of our 2020 updates, here’s a quick summary of notable platform upgrades from last year:
- Social Sharing: Expand the reach of your blog posts by allowing readers to share with their social networks.
- Virtual Consultations: Customized landing pages and web forms to facilitate remote consultations.
- Custom forms: Fully customizable web forms with a wide array of standard and custom field options.
- NexHealth integration: Real-time appointment scheduling with one of the leading patient management systems.
- Appointment requests: Interactive form experience capturing appointment-related details for quick follow ups.
- Spam management: Enhancements to prevent obvious spam leads from skewing conversion metrics.
- New Opportunities dashboard: All-new user interface, features, and export options for managing website conversions.
- Confirmation page & email: New data-driven lead form experience that suggests related site content and improves retention.
- Articles: “D.I.Y.” blog post creation making it quick and easy to add fresh content to your site.
- Video Case Studies: Create video galleries to promote patient cases studies or procedures.
- Salesforce & HubSpot integrations: Automatically sync new web form conversions into your CRM system.
If you have questions or feedback on any of the platform upgrades mentioned above please contact us today. We’d love to hear from you!