Using Video Production To Generate More Leads
There is no doubt that producing high-quality, custom videos to market your practice online is a good decision for every doctor to consider in 2018. Video marketing can be used to help you generate new online leads in multiple ways.
Consider these options below:
Create a video channel on YouTube
YouTube is the second largest search engine on the planet (next to Google). Here are some recent statistics about YouTube from FortuneLords.com:
- The total number of people who use YouTube — 1,300,000,000
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost five billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- In an average month, eight out of ten 18 – 49 year olds watch YouTube.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube increases 60% year after year.
Push your videos out on social media
According to TubularInsights.com, 49% of consumers engage with branded videos daily on Facebook, 32% on YouTube, 24% on Instagram, 22% on Snapchat, and 22% on Twitter. SmallBusinessTrends.com states that social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined.
Use videos in your email marketing efforts
If you are receiving leads through your website forms, be sure to require an email field. By doing so, this will allow you to capture that email for lead nurturing. If a lead contacts your practice for more information about a specific procedure, consider sending them a video to instantly thank them for contacting your practice with an explanation of why you are their best choice. Then be sure to follow up by phone shortly after to answer any questions and get them on your calendar. HubSpot found that video in an email leads to a 200 – 300% increase in click-through rates.
Use video on your website to improve SEO and increase conversions
Video helps increase the time that potential consumers spend on your website. SEO professionals all agree that the longer consumers interact with the brand online (driving up average time on site), the more engaged they will be with the practice. Then the number of your website visitors increases to become website leads (conversions).
Below are some creative ways to use video on your website:
- Video Gallery Page – Include an introduction video welcoming visitors and give them a quick overview of your practice. Be sure to include procedure videos for the most desired services that you want to offer to your patients in your area.
- Doctor Profile – Showcase your personality. Use video to allow consumers to get to know you and so you can describe what sets you apart… your experience, your facility, technology, etc.
- Facility Page – If you recently built a new facility or have state-of-art equipment, concierge services, etc., show it off! Help people imagine themselves visiting your practice.
- Procedure Pages – This is often where consumers land after looking for information about specific procedures during organic searches. Include video to help educate them about the process, expectations, recovery time, etc.
- Testimonial Videos – You can also add them to your Reviews page or you can even use individual testimonials within specific case studies on your website.
- Video in the Homepage Design – This is one of the fastest growing trends we are seeing in new website development. At DoctorLogic, we can use stock video, custom video, or a combination of both to create stunning websites that help you stand apart from your competition. Below are a few examples:
We are also now able to embed video into a responsive design so whether a consumer goes to your homepage on desktop, tablet, or a mobile device, the video will play on all three screen sizes. Check out this NEW website that we built for Dr. S. Benjamin Albright, Plastic Surgeon in Houston that utilizes this technology, which is now available to you!
If you are interested in video production for your current website, or building a new website with video into your homepage design, please contact us using the form below. We have multiple packages available for every budget that includes both video and photography.
If you are considering a new website and marketing partner, be sure to ask us about our special pricing for combining video production with a new custom website. Allow DoctorLogic to help you use video to communicate your brand and message to today’s online consumers.